Well-qualified candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Professional licensure in Idaho in one of the following disciplines - Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC); Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC); Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT); Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Psychologist (PhD or PsyD)
- Minimum of one year of experience providing behavioral health services to children and adolescents
- Highly organized, self-motivated, independent and able to be productive in an autonomous role
- Ability to effectively use a smart phone, GPS, laptop and other remote office technology
- Possess an insured vehicle in good working order and willingness to travel throughout the local region
- Compassionate and committed to providing high quality service to people who have mental illness
Since Liberty Healthcare assesses and determines eligibility for Medicaid funded services - to avoid a conflict of interest - Liberty’s Assessors may not concurrently work for or be affiliated with an agency which bills Medicaid.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer and diverse organization which actively seeks veterans, people who have disabilities, and individuals of all backgrounds to join our growing organization. Click here to learn more about us.
If you are interested in helping ensure children and adolescents receive vital health and human services - and you are seeking an opportunity to elevate your career - click “Apply” and submit your resume for immediate consideration.