You’re a good fit for this position if you possess these attributes:
- Successful track record of providing executive-level leadership over large and complex health and human service programs
- Minimum of seven years of experience specifically related to quality assurance and quality satisfaction surveys for people with disabilities
- Deep knowledge of HCBS waivers, utilization review and quality improvement principles, interrater reliability methodologies and accreditation processes
- Experience working within or in close partnership with government agencies responsible for Medicaid services
- Minimum of a Master’s degree
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to excel in a fast paced and evolving environment
Experience with the Council on Quality and Leadership (CQL) and knowledge of Basic Assurances® and Personal Outcome Measures® is preferred but not required
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equality and inclusion are among our deepest-held values. We work to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all employees. regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment.
Click “Apply” and submit your resume for immediate consideration.