Well-qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Experience in call center operations for a minimum of one year
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening
- Proven customer service experience
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is doing business in North Carolina as Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina. Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Click here to learn more about Liberty’s services in North Carolina
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equality and inclusion are among our deepest-held values. We work to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all employees. regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment.
Click “Apply” and submit your resume for immediate consideration.