Registered Nurses who are interested in psychiatric and mental health nursing are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare.
Multiple RN positions are now available with Liberty Healthcare’s expanding mental health program at the West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga (San Bernardino County), California.
With a bed capacity of 3,337 - the West Valley Detention Center is one of the largest county jails in California. Jail inmates who are struggling with mental illness are able to access a wide array of behavioral health services through Liberty Healthcare.
As a RN with Liberty Healthcare, you will fulfill a vital role and be responsible for:
- Helping to significantly improve the health of individuals who are struggling with mental illness
- Conducting patient assessments to determine medical and mental health status
- Contributing to the development and management of individual treatment plans
- Delivering a wide array of primary care and psychiatric nursing services
- Collaborating with Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners and Mental Health Clinicians
- Delivering health education to individual patients and groups
Liberty Healthcare offers 3 / 12-hour shifts per week, competitive compensation rates and comprehensive benefits package – click here for details