Licensed clinical mental health professionals are encouraged to consider an exciting career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals and specialized treatment settings. We help people who have physical and mental illnesses get better. We serve people who have disabilities – ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
Liberty Healthcare operates a statewide program in Idaho which assesses people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or autism – and helps determine their eligibility for various publicly-funded health and human services. Liberty Healthcare’s program is growing and adding new assessment services to children and adolescents who have mental illness.
Liberty Healthcare seeks an Idaho-licensed clinical mental health professional for an “Assessor” position which will work on an as needed basis. This is a field-based position which will allow for some work from home and require travel throughout the local region. Assessors serve a vital role with the program and enjoy a wide array of responsibilities, including:
- Conducting in-person visits with children and adolescents in their residences and schools
- Assessing children and adolescents who have mental illness
- Administering the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) and other structured assessments
- Assisting in eligibility determination for Medicaid-funded mental health services
- Completing assessments and reports and within established deadlines
Please note - this role is limited to client assessments and does not involve clinical therapy services. Since Liberty Healthcare assesses and determines eligibility for Medicaid funded services, to avoid a conflict of interest, Assessors may not concurrently be affiliated with an agency which bills Medicaid.
As an Assessor and valued employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect:
- Competitive compensation rate for each completed assessment
- Reimbursement for approved travel and mileage expenses
- Affiliation with an organization that is nationally-recognized as a leader in the provision of high quality health and human services to people who have mental illness and disabilities
- Consideration for full time status in the future, if desired