Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists who are interested in telepsychiatry and outpatient community mental health are encouraged to consider a unique practice opportunity with Liberty Healthcare.
Due to continued expansion of services, a newly-created telepsychiatry position is available with Liberty Healthcare Corporation. As a member of our group, you would provide outpatient psychiatry services via telepsychiatry to child and adolescent clients who are accessing care at community mental health centers located throughout South Carolina.
As a member of the Liberty Healthcare organization you can expect the following:
- Option to work full-time or part-time
- Outstanding work / personal life balance
- Competitive annual compensation (no billing required)
- Pay by direct deposit on the 15th of each month
- Flexible Monday through Friday workweek
- No weekends and no on-call
- Professional liability insurance
- Financial assistance with interview travel and/or relocation expenses if necessary