Health and human services quality management professionals are encouraged to consider an exciting career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare endeavors to establish a new statewide program in Maryland which will provide strategies that enhance the quality of life and help to ensure the health and wellbeing for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities who receive publicly-funded supports and services.
Specific program services and objectives will include:
- Monitoring of basic waiver assurances – including level of care reviews; service record reviews; critical incident reviews; quality provider reviews, and reviews of Health Risk Screenings (HRST)
- Utilization reviews – including verifying quality and quantity of services delivered by providers
- Execution of the National Core Indicators Surveys – including face to face consumer surveys, family member surveys and family guardian surveys
- Achieving system and provider accreditation by the Council on Quality Leadership (CQL)
To support this new potential program, Liberty Healthcare seeks qualified candidates for a newly-created Quality Manager position.
Liberty Healthcare’s Quality Manager will enjoy a dynamic job description and wide array of responsibilities, including:
- Leading a multitude of utilization review, quality assurance, performance management initiatives
- Developing, implementing and operating systems to capture data and report on quality and performance
- Schedule, plan, and facilitate State Interagency Quality Enhancement Committee Meetings
- Client-facing with presenting to public health and human services officials
- Participating in a complex start-up initiative
As a full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package – click here for details.