Liberty Healthcare Corporation seeks an experienced leader in the field of sex offender treatment, case management and community supervision.
Liberty is currently accepting qualified applicants for a new full-time Assistant Program Director position which will help lead the California Conditional Release Program (CONREP).
The program exclusively serves adult sex offenders living in communities throughout California – more specifically, those individuals designated as sexually violent predators (SVPs).
This program is a collaborative initiative between the Liberty Healthcare Corporation and the California Department of State Hospitals.
While focusing on community safety, the program concurrently seeks to provide clients with the opportunity for healthy and productive lives in the community. Program objectives include:
- Preventing client recidivism and maintaining community safety
- Transitioning clients from long term residential treatment into the community
- Securing appropriate community-based housing and facilitating income sources for clients
- Providing behavioral health services, case management, monitoring and transportation of clients
- Proactively detecting and responding to client risk factors
The Assistant Program Director is a new role which will be responsible for assisting the program’s Executive Director/Community Program Director in the operational oversight and future planning of the program.
This will involve helping to ensure contract compliance, staff compliance, and the exchange of resources between the program and various stakeholders. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Helping ensure program objectives and contract deliverables are achieved
- Participating in various quality assurance initiatives and reporting requirements
- Supervising the program’s Regional Coordinator Supervisor and assisting in the oversight of GPS client monitoring
- Providing consultation on client cases as needed
- Assisting in the management and supervision of program staff
- Helping to ensure clients receive treatment services from contracted providers which are in accordance with best practices and program requirements
- Involvement with client housing initiatives and concerns
- Collaborating with various stakeholders – including court representatives, government officials, community groups, public safety officials, and corporate leaders
This is a virtual position which will allow the incumbent to work from her/his home. Occasional travel throughout California is required.
As Assistant Program Director and a valued employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan – click here for full details.
Moreover, you will join a team of nationally-recognized leaders in the sex offender treatment and forensic mental health fields.