Behavioral health leaders are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
A Program Director position is now available with Liberty Healthcare which is responsible for ensuring the overall quality of Liberty Healthcare’s contracted psychiatric and psychology services within the San Diego County jail system.
These services are delivered to a multi-site jail system and impact the health and well-being of a significant number of people who are struggling with mental illness.
Liberty Healthcare’s Program Director will enjoy an array of leadership, supervisory and management responsibilities - including:
- Championing Liberty Healthcare’s vision, mission and values
- Ensuring adult inmates receive high quality psychiatric and psychological services
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with County jail administration and corrections staff - as well as a variety of other internal and external stakeholders
- Taking an active role in recruitment, retention and employee engagement initiatives
- Managing a geographically dispersed team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists and ancillary professionals
- Effectively managing staff resources and work schedules to meet client and patient needs
- Leading various peer review, utilization management, performance improvement and quality assurance initiatives
- Ensuring clinical services are consistent with industry standards and compliant with regulatory requirements
- Managing services within the program’s budget – and overseeing staff service delivery time and client billing
- Ensuring Liberty Healthcare’s services meet or exceed contract deliverables
- Taking steps to ensure the retention of services Planning for growth and expansion of services and clinical programming
As a full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and paid time off.
Click here for a comprehensive overview of Liberty Healthcare’s benefits plan
As a Director with Liberty Healthcare you would join a national team of subject matter experts and nationally recognized leaders in the forensic, correctional and public behavioral health fields.
This position requires local residency in San Diego County, as regular travel to jails in Vista, Santee, downtown San Diego and the Chula Vista area are required.