LCSWs & LMFTs are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare.
A Clinical Therapist position is now available with Liberty Healthcare’s mental health program at the High Desert Detention Center in Adelanto, California.
Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of behavioral health services to inmates at the High Desert Detention Center and other County jails located throughout San Bernardino County.
As a Clinical Therapist with Liberty Healthcare you will provide assessment, treatment and crisis intervention services to inmates in-person within the jail. Specific responsibilities include:
- Helping to significantly improve the health of individuals who are struggling with acute and chronic mental illness
- Screening inmate clients, conducting intake assessments and preparing diagnostic evaluations
- Evaluating and treating inmate clients who are in crisis
- Developing, implementing and evaluating goal-oriented treatment plans
- Providing direct clinical treatment services to inmate clients - individually and in groups
- Serving as primary therapist for assigned inmate clients and managing a caseload
- Collaborating with Psychiatrists, RNs, LCSWs, LMFTs and other ancillary clinicians and security staff
As a valued full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare Corporation, you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package - click here for full details
Moreover, this position affords outstanding resume building experience as well as an opportunity to be a part of a cutting-edge program which uses best practices in correctional mental health services.