Experienced Business / Office Managers are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare is now accepting applications for a full-time Business Manager position which will support the California Conditional Release Program.
The California Conditional Release Program provides community-based support, intensive case management, supervision and various behavioral health services to adult sexual offenders who are on court-ordered conditional release in communities throughout the State of California.
This Business Manager position is based in Liberty Healthcare’s office located on San Diego Avenue in the Old Town section of San Diego. Please note - no contact or interaction with the program’s clients will be involved with this position.
As Liberty Healthcare’s Business Manager, you will enjoy a dynamic job description and be responsible for a wide array of duties, including:
- Collecting, organizing and analyzing data related to program services and expenses
- Developing and generating various reports
- Reviewing, auditing and ensuring the accuracy of bills and invoices
- Reviewing and processing staff expense reports – ensuring compliance with company policies
- Researching suitable housing options for the program’s clients
- Maintaining electronic health records
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders – including the program’s Executive Director, office and field-based staff, vendors and Liberty Healthcare corporate office staff
As a full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare in the Business Manager role, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package – click here for full details.