Experienced law enforcement professionals are encouraged to consider a part-time employment opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation and the Illinois Conditional Release program.
The Illinois Conditional Release Program provides intensive supervision and treatment to adult sexual offenders in communities throughout Illinois.
Due to continued growth, Liberty Healthcare is hiring for a newly-created part-time ‘Conditional Release Agent’ position.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide monitoring and case management of sexual offender clients in the community.
This is a remote / field-based position which allows for some work from home and requires regular travel throughout the region. The incumbent will work on “as needed basis” with a somewhat unpredictable schedule and non-guaranteed work hours.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Collaborating with a wide array of service providers, law enforcement professionals, government officials, and other stakeholders
- Developing deep knowledge of clients’ past criminal records, behaviors, patterns and victimology
- Coordinating, facilitating and participating in various stakeholder meetings
- Ensuring clients adhere to the terms and conditions of their conditional release plans
- Coordinating housing, education, vocational, counseling, medical, and other services for clients
- Providing monitoring of clients using Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) technology
As a Conditional Release Agent employed by Liberty Healthcare, you can expect a competitive hourly compensation rate and reimbursement for work-related mileage and toll expenses.