Psychologists are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare operates an innovative program in California which serves adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness, behavioral challenges and/or forensic mental involvement.
This statewide program endeavors to support individuals who are transitioning from state facilities into the community through person-centered planning and initiatives which promote long term health and well being in the community.
This is accomplished by:
- Assessing individuals in state facilities - prior to their transition into the community
- Developing person-centered plans to achieve an optimal balance between an individual’s personal preferences, health, well-being, safety and social rules/laws
- Providing intensive wrap-around services to individuals during and after their transition into the community
- Providing clinical services / treatment to individuals in the community
- Training and forming collaborative partnerships with community-based providers and other stakeholders
Liberty is now hiring for a full-time Psychologist position to join our virtual multidisciplinary team and support our clients. The specific responsibilities of this position will include:
- Conducting client violence risk assessments and administering various psychological tests
- Developing person-centered treatment and transition plans
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary team members
- Providing psychological consultation, training and subject matter expertise to various stakeholders
- Providing psychological services to clients in their homes and other community-based locations
- Travelling throughout the region
- Rapidly mobilizing and responding to individual client needs
- Being “on-call” after-hours on a rotational basis to assist clients in crisis
This position will allow you to work remotely / virtually from your home office (75%) with required travel (25%) to Porterville, CA and other client locations throughout the region.
As a full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect:
- Comprehensive benefits package - which includes health, dental and vision insurance
- Reimbursement work-related travel expenses (mileage, tolls, hotel, etc.)
- 401k and thirty days of cumulative paid time off annually
Click her for a detailed overview of Liberty Healthcare’s benefits package