Leaders in the forensic mental health field are encouraged to consider an available Program Director position with Liberty Healthcare Corporation’s jail-based competency evaluation and treatment program located onsite at the Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside, CA.
This program exclusively serves adult inmates who have mental illness and are incompetent to stand trial.
Liberty Healthcare’s dedicated and skilled multidisciplinary clinical team provides high quality mental health assessment and treatment services to our clients, restoring them to competency as quickly and effectively as possible - helping prevent prolonged and unnecessary jail and hospital bed utilization.
This cutting-edge program is based on Liberty Healthcare’s innovative model which received a Best Practice Award from the California Council on Mentally Ill Offenders.
As a Program Director, you will fulfill a vital leadership role and be responsible for:
- Ensuring program clients receive high quality mental health services, through continuous quality management
- Championing Liberty Healthcare’s vision, mission and core values – and conveying a high performance culture
- Leading a team of clinical professionals and creating a positive employee experience for all
- Achieving program goals, contract deliverables, and financial objectives
As a new employee in this role you can expect a starting salary between $140,000 and $175,000.
- Liaising with a wide array of internal stakeholders – including jail staff and administration, court representatives, State mental health officials, and Liberty’s corporate leaders
Liberty takes into consideration relevant work experience, professional licensure status and credentials, work schedule / shift, and worksite location when determining a new hire’s specific starting salary.
Full-time employees accrue up to 30 days (240 hours) of cumulative paid time off annually – and are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and disability insurance as well as other perks – click here for full details.
Moreover, this is an opportunity to join Liberty Healthcare’s national team of leaders and subject matter experts, while positively impact the mental health of people who have been historically underserved.