Health and human services leaders are encouraged to consider an exciting career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Due to anticipated organizational growth, Liberty Healthcare seeks qualified candidates for a potential new Executive Director position.
In this role you will lead a statewide program in Tennessee which will help meet the needs of a significant number of children, youth, and families.
This program will focus on determining strengths and needs through a well-supported, quality, and formal assessment process.
Program services include deploying assessment consultants into communities throughout Tennessee, training and recertifying professionals on structured assessments, conducting quality reviews of assessments, and collecting, managing, and analyzing related data.
This program will leverage Liberty Healthcare’s core competencies and unwavering commitment to support children, youth, and families.
As Liberty Healthcare’s founding Executive Director, you will enjoy a wide array of responsibilities, including:
- Directing a fast-paced start-up initiative
- Establishing and managing a complex statewide program
- Leading a geographically dispersed team of professionals
- Ensuring services meet or exceed quality standards
- Liaising with an array of stakeholders
- Establishing a high-performance culture while championing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Managing services with a focus on the best interests of children, youth and families