Children and youth services professionals are encouraged to consider an exciting career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Due to anticipated organizational growth, Liberty Healthcare seeks qualified candidates for several new full-time Assessment Consultant positions.
These are field-based positions which will require regular travel throughout the region, with some opportunity to also work from home.
In this role you will support a statewide program in Tennessee which will help meet the needs of a significant number of children, youth, and their families.
This program will focus on determining strengths and needs through a well-supported, quality, and formal assessment process.
Program services include deploying assessment consultants into communities throughout Tennessee, training and recertifying professionals on structured assessments, conducting quality reviews of assessments, and collecting, managing, and analyzing related data.
This program will leverage Liberty Healthcare’s core competencies and unwavering commitment to support children, youth, and families.
As an Assessment Consultant with Liberty Healthcare you will initially be required to successfully complete a rigorous training program to become a certified trainer on the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS), Family Advocacy and Support Tool (FAST), and Toddler and Infant Needs Strengths (TINS) assessments.
Ongoing responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a subject matter expert in assessing children and youth strengths and needs
- Leading structured certification trainings on the CANS, FAST, TINS assessments
- Conducting independent third-party quality reviews of the abovementioned assessments
- Mentoring and providing technical assistance and case consultation
- Collecting, organizing, and managing health data for the purposes of analytics and reporting
As a full-time employee of Liberty, you can expect:
- Reimbursement for work-related mileage
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 30 days of paid time off each year for holidays, vacation, personal and sick leave
- Health Savings Account, 401k plan, and other perks
View details on Liberty’s benefits plan at www.libertyhealthcare.com/upload/138.pdf