Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Previous experience with SQL; comfortable with data retrieval and writing statements
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Basic mathematics
- Business knowledge of Lease Administration and/or ASC 842 Lease Accounting compliance
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to get your hands dirty. Diving into issues, creating test data, trial and error of different setups/sequences
- 3 to 5 years of accounting and/or software support (preferably SaaS) experience.
- Experience with relational databases and/or writing SQL queries/scripts
- Experience with AMTdirect, other real estate management SaaS applications or enterprise accounting/GL systems a plus.
- Accounting knowledge (amortization, JE debits and credits)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.