We are currently seeking candidates for a full-time Access Coordinator/Moving Assistant for a 146-residential unit building in Boston, MA.
The work hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Main responsibilities include:
- Deliver packing materials and supplies to residents prior to move date to ensure they are ready on moving day.
- Assist residents in moving furniture, packing boxes, and other move preparation.
- Inspect units prior to contractor entering to ensure work areas are ready to receive work.
- Assist project manager in inspecting on site and off-site relocation units prior to move in and inspecting units after residents move out.
- Assist residents and moving contractor as needed to ensure smooth transition to and from relocation units.