An experienced Project Manager is needed for our Contracting Services, a Division of Maloney Properties, Inc. The Division is responsible to oversee millions of dollars in residential and commercial development projects as well as projects owned or managed by Maloney Properties. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to professionally manage various projects from assisting in the development of scope and managing to completion. Qualified applicants will have experience in all phases of construction management and owners’ representation services.
- Experience working on construction and renovation projects of varying size and complexity.
- Ability to effectively manage architects, engineers and contractors.
- Thorough knowledge of construction documents and contracts.
- Experience working with construction project software programs.
- Ability to manage and monitor schedules to ensure projects stay on track.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive plan and cost reviews.
- Effective communication with owners, agents and project teams.
- Motivated to manage projects to meet goals and expectations of the property owners, including those properties managed by Maloney under third party contracts as well as properties owned by Maloney and those under development by Maloney Development LLC.
Some of the day to day responsibilities include:
- Meeting with and negotiating with clients, architects and consultants
- Bidding and job estimating
- Negotiating with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Budgeting and Tracking job schedules.