Hotel 140 is seeking a friendly, guest-focused, outgoing individual to greet and assist guests and visitors as our Night Auditor/Guest Services Representative. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task effectively and to work in a fast-paced, sometimes hectic environment. The qualified, proactive candidate will be responsible for customer service, checking in/out guests, and responding to guests' requests. The candidate will also be responsible for accurate payments of cash and credit cards. Run the system day end close.
- Deliver friendly, engaging and professional service on a consistent basis.
- Maintain calm and courteous at all times.
- Maintain hotel standards while greeting guests, creating reservations and settling guests accounts.
- Assist with guests questions and needs in a professional, informative manner. Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all company safety policies.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.