Maple on Franklin, a new construction senior housing community in Holbrook, MA is seeking a Live-In Responder. The property consists of 70 units and will be ready for occupancy in mid to late September. This position requires availability during traditional non-business hours, including holidays and weekends. Notwithstanding planned vacations, it is expected the Live-in Responder will be no more than 15 minutes from the property to respond to issues when on-call. The compensation provided for these services is a rent-free 1-bedroom apartment with utilities (heat, hot water, electric, and air conditioning). Off street parking and a cell phone will be provided.
The Live-In Responder will provide on-call coverage between the hours of 4:00pm and 8:00am Monday through Friday every other week (2 weeks a month). The duties of this position will include:
• Assisting with resident lockouts
• Responding to in-unit emergency pull-chord alarms and notifying staff and first responders, as required.
• Assessing and responding to emergency work orders at the property, and reporting issues to the Maintenance Superintendent.
• Assisting in emergency wellness checks by first responders.
• Patrolling the property and reporting safety concerns to management and police.
Every other Saturday and Sunday (2 weekends a month) from 8:00am to 4:00pm will perform custodial duties such as trash removal, cleaning of common areas, maintenance of grounds and curb appeal. This role must also respond to some snow removal. You will receive $18.00 per hour for snow removal.