Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are looking for a full time Registered Nurse position located at our Warrenville Clinic at 28373 Davis Parkway Suite 502 Warrenville, IL 60555.
This position is 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday - Friday. This nurse will support Dr. Meike Uhler and Dr. Asima Ahmad. Must have flexible schedule as limited weekend rotation of up to four (4) days per year is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with physicians and staff to provide exceptional, compassionate patient care.
- Coordinate all aspects of patient care through evaluation, OI/IUI, IVF, and early pregnancy.
- Collaborate with Third Party Reproduction Coordinators for cases where a donor or gestational carrier/surrogate is needed.
- Collaborate with financial coordinators, insurance companies, pharmacies, physicians, staff, and others as necessary to coordinate patient’s complete care and service.
- Perform phlebotomy and process/send out labs as needed.
- Perform procedures within the RN scope of practice and company policies.
- Assist with other office duties as needed.
- Registered Nurse with current IL license in good standing. BSN preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR certification.
- Experience in infertility nursing preferred but not required.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management, customer service, and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to work well in a very fast-paced environment with a high patient volume, while maintaining composure and an individualized, compassionate approach to patient care.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/Integramed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.