Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is very hands-on, tactical and involves daily contact with internal stakeholders, departments and external partners to ensure timely, accurate and complete delivery of projects. The Digital Marketing Coordinator leads the digital content and marketing communications experience with FCI and aids in the day-to-day management of our digital marketing channels.
This a full time, fully benefited position located at 2555 Patriot Boulevard, Glenview, IL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring all web editorial content (including written copy, product photography and video, website creative assets, email creative assets, social media assets, and digital marketing creative assets) are correct and delivered accordingly in a timely manner.
- Act as an internal concept generator to explore business development opportunities, enhancements to the digital programs and efficiencies created by new technology.
- Assisting in the creation of operational action plans and issue resolution. Work collaboratively with the Business Development team to add value to project meetings as well as brainstorming and planning meetings.
- Development & coordination of internal employee newsletter.
- Coordination of online educational webinars and processes for follow up.
- Special projects as assigned by Director of Operational Affairs.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience (online, mobile, social platforms).
- Traditional print and experiential marketing experience a plus.
- Experience in search optimization and search marketing.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM software.
- Ability to think critically about web design and web development tools.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver).
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Creative thinker with excellent strategy skills.
- Superior project management, communication, writing and editing skills.
- Polished presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work constructively within a small and tight-knit team.
- Ability to develop and promote ideas and present impactful messages and ideas to internal stakeholders.
- Serve as a technical expert and resource for team members.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois can offer you the following benefits:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.