Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are searching for a full time Patient Accounts Representative/Collector. This position is responsible and accountable for all aspects of patient service with regards to reimbursement issues. This includes, but is not limited to recovering the Company’s assets by collecting delinquent accounts.
This a full time, fully benefited position located at 2555 Patriot Boulevard, Glenview, IL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor collection efforts by reviewing computer generated A/R reports, and follow up on all accounts over 60 days.
- Resubmit claims to insurance carriers most by insurance portal, some by fax and mail to identified individuals to promote expeditious payments.
- Evaluate policies and procedures by assessing patient accounts recovered in relation to effort, methods and costs involved.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures for collection of accounts.
- Prepare collection reports by accumulating, analyzing and summarizing account information any trends.
- Minimize losses by referring bad-debt accounts to outside agency. Agencies may move to litigation with approval of Collection Team Supervisor or Manager.
- Uncover errors and/or fraudulent activities by investigating account documentation.
- Prevent losses by notifying all Patient Account Department staff and related personnel of problems.
- Maintain historical records by ensuring that documents are completed and filed according to policy and procedure.
- Contribute to team effort by maintaining and excellent rapport and cooperative working relationship with all other FCI staff.
- Cooperate with office administration by assisting with any other necessary projects and assignments as may be required.
- Prepare credits and/or overpayments reports by accumulating, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Update demographics in database:
- Review and update system with data provided on returned statements
- Review and update system with Report generated by our Statement vendor
- Special Projects on an as-need basis.
- Complies with all IntegraMed and FCI policies and procedures, including attendance, dress, corporate compliance, and safety.
- Attends administrative meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Participates in special projects and studies as requested.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information and complies with HIPAA regulations
- High School graduate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in physician billing and collection environment
- Above average communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of office procedures and office machinery
- Effective problem solving and decision making abilities
- Solid computer skills are required
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a fast learner, willing to learn, takes initiative, has a passion for helping others and is eager to work and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois can offer you the following benefits:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.