Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
The Billing Supervisor supervises CBO Billing Division employees, oversees billing of Net 30 accounts, and supports/leads pricing/billing related activities.
The primary function of the position is to supports, directs, and coordinates the overall functions of the Billing Division of the CBO to ensure optimal billing document processing and claims management.
The Billing Supervisor is an exempt level position that reports to the Financial Management Team (Director, Senior Manager and/or their designee).
This a full time, fully benefited position located at 2555 Patriot Boulevard, Glenview, IL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops billing department policies and procedures; identifies areas of opportunity; and engages in continuous process improvement to achieve accurate, timely, and proper billing for services provided by the organization
- Knowledgeable on all insurance contracts, Fertility Centers of Illinois Financial Programs, and ICD-10 and CPT coding
- Reviews processing status of daily encounter document batches to identify and resolve billing and processing problems in a timely manner.
- Ensures charges are billed accurately attaching appropriate insurance information and referrals; utilizing correct CPT codes, ICD-10 codes, and modifiers; and posting time of service payments within 3 business days.
- Ensures all charges are captured by reviewing missing encounters report. All missing encounters should be tracked to verify that every appointment is charge out daily.
- Completes cycle review utilizing medical record for all cycle types to ensure all charges have been captured
- Monitors lab bills reviewed by offices and patient accounts are charged appropriately and timely.
- Responsible for Complete month-end closing of the billing group information
- Monitors the accuracy of the charge entry function and insurance master files of the medical billing system and works with IT to ensure timely and accurate implementation of changes
- Leads divisional pricing activities including maintaining FCI global model and associated resources such as Felix estimates and working with Marketing to update pricing and billing related material
- Oversees billing of net 30 ensuring accounts are accurately processed following contract requirements and Financial Program guidelines.
- Interviews, hires, and trains employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; appraises performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints; and resolves problems.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information and account status.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with external healthcare industry policies and procedures, including government, insurance, and third-party-payer regulations.
- Complies with all IntegraMed and FCI policies and procedures, including attendance, dress, corporate compliance, and safety.
- Attends administrative meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in accounting or business, Bachelor’s degree preferred Minimum 2 year’s specialized experience with associate degree, or minimum 5 years’ experience without associate degree.
- Ability to access, input, and retrieves information from a computer.
- Medical software program experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois can offer you the following benefits:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.