Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are currently hiring for a full-time, experienced embryologist for our River North IVF laboratory.
We are located at 900 North Kingsbury in the Chicago River North neighborhood.
The laboratory is a state of the art, cutting edge, facility offering a full service IVF program including oocyte donation, and fertility preservation. FCI IVF River North performs ~2000 retrievals and ~1000 frozen transfers per year.
In the clinic and lab, FCI provides a family-like environment. Dr. Juergen Liebermann, Lab Director, provides the opportunity to work/learn with the best in the industry.
Dr. Juergen Liebermann's is certified as a High-complexity Clinical Laboratory Director through the American Board of Bioanalysis, and has been working in the field of IVF since 1995. In his role as Director of the Embryology Laboratory, he works with eggs, semen and embryos performing various procedures such as in vitro fertilization, egg and embryo vitrification, complex semen analysis/evaluation including surgically derived sperm, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, advanced options for embryo selection for treatment, preimplantation diagnostic testing and screening of human embryos.
Dr. Lieberman is the author of many textbooks regarding the process of vitrification, and is nationally recognized for his clinical expertise. Dr. Lieberman is a sought-after author and speaker, and is widely published in the field of reproductive biology.
The full time embryologist responsibilities include egg retrieval, ICSI, embryo assessment, assisted hatching, fresh and frozen embryo transfer, vitrification and thawing of both eggs and embryos, sperm preparation and cryopreservation, quality control and assessment, and data entry. Experience with trophectoderm (PGD) biopsy preferred.
The embryologist is required to participate in weekend and holiday rotations; however, FCI strives to be family friendly with regular hours and excellent benefits.
The preferred candidate:
- Will have at least two (2) years’ experience in a human IVF laboratory, detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Qualified applicants must have a B.S. or M.S. degree in biology, chemistry or a related field.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- All inquiries will be considered in the strictest confidence.
- FCI IVF River North performs ~2000 retrievals and ~1000 frozen transfers per year.
- We have a fun -loving staff and we consider ourselves a "work family".
The Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For more information about FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/Integramed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.