Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are hiring for a full time Business Intelligence Coordinator to support our Business Intelligence team! This position is an hourly position based out of our central business office in Glenview, IL. The position pays $20-$23 per hour based on experience.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Coordinator is responsible for training and assisting FCI employees/users with process issues. The BI Coordinator provides training for new employees and development for tenured employees as requested. This position also supports data analytic strategies across the organization.
Responsibilities included but not limited to the following:
- Train all new hires in practice management platform (NextGen) and proprietary patient portal.
- Provides process support to employees needing questions answered.
- Resolves irregularities in data and business processes.
- Oversees and is responsible for running ad-hoc and operation reports.
- Performs quality assurance functions as they relate to reporting and data validation.
- Monitor critical plan key performance indicators.
- Ability to effectively train small groups and the ability to learn new software in such a way to train others (train-the-trainer model).
- Knowledge of data storage structures and the various ways data can be applied to aid in business intelligence
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Tableau (preferred).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to document business requirements and assist in developing reporting standards.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of related work experience
Education: Associate’s Degree with 2 years of experience in related field in a health care, managed care or hospital environment
Software Requirements: Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis on advanced Excel skills
Communication Skills: Being able to present and teach complex subject matter to a diverse group of people.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.