Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
This position is located at in Glenview, Illinois and is a non-exempt, hourly position.
JOB OVERVIEW: Compile, process, and maintain medical records of IVF and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system. Process, maintain, compile, and report patient information for health requirements and standards.
Maintains record of patient care by compiling, reviewing, and filing documentation of patient's condition, treatment, and health outcome.
Medical Records Technician Job Duties:
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained;
- Process patient admission and discharge documents;
- Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations;
- Compile and maintain patients' medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts;
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures and treatment into computer;
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives.
- Medical, dental, life, 401K, and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year.
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/Integramed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.