Sher Fertility Institute is looking for an LPN for its practice located on 5th Ave in New York.
The LPN is an integral member of the health care team, with responsibilities in patient care and administrative areas.
What wee need:
What you bring.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 year Associate’s Degree
- Prior experience working as an LPN preferably in Women’s Health setting.
- Technical skills (i.e. venipuncture/phlebotomy, injections)
- Proficiency with computer systems (i.e. EMR, lab portals)
- Knowledge of and compliance with insurance requirements (i.e. prior-authorizations)
- Adherence to all standards, policies and procedures associated with safety, sanitation, confidentiality, and company operations
Position, Licensure and Certification Requirements:
- LPN License with NYSED
- Current valid registration certificate
- Current CPR/BLS certification
Passionate concern for our Purpose, Vision and Values