Union Square Hospitality Group is seeking a Maitre d' to join the team at Union Square Cafe!
The Maitre D' will be responsible for assisting to execute all FOH operations. This position actively embodies, inspires, & elevates USHG’s Family Values of Hospitality, Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Integrity. We are seeking individuals who have great communication skills, strong work ethic, passion for hospitality, commitment to excellence, who understand the importance of team work. Ability to multi-task and demonstrate athleticism is a must.
- Working with the Management Team and Hosts to run a seamless service, starting with the front door.
- Greeting all guests and efficiently managing the active Bar waitlist.
- Developing Guest Recognition skills, particularly of industry notables and neighborhood regulars.
Requirements and Skills:
- Previous Maitre d’ experience in a fine dining establishment.
- Advanced knowledge of Open Table.
- Must be able to identify key players in the Restaurant/Hospitality Industry.
- Strong Multi-tasking skills required.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- USHG Employee Dining Program
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Growth