We are seeking a Full Time Pizza & Line Cook to join our team at Martina, a Roman-inspired pizzeria in the heart of the East Village from Executive Chef Nick Anderer. The menu draws inspiration from the bustling neighborhood pizzerie of Rome that churn out thin-crust pizzas and fried snacks alongside cold beer, champagne, and seasonal antipasti in a casual and upbeat setting.
We will provide continuous hands-on
training and a structured path to growth.
Martina is located at 198
E. 11th St. (at the corner of Third Avenue) and will be open seven
days a week for lunch and dinner: Sunday – Wednesday from 11am – 11pm, and
Thursday – Saturday from 11am – 1am.
APPLY TO BE A FULL TIME TEAM MEMBER!
Qualifications Preferred for Team Members:
- Basic culinary and food safety knowledge AND a
curiosity to learn to more
Passion and curiosity
for food and the hospitality business
- Desire to create memorable experiences for
Ability to read and communicate in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team
USHG Benefits Include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (after 90 days of employment)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (after 90 days of employment)
- Accident Insurance, Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Options (after 6 months of employment)
- 401(k) with Company Match (after 1 year of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- USHG Employee Dining Program
- Corporate Discounts (cell phone, gym membership, spa, rental car discounts and many more!)
- Educational Opportunities on-site and through USHG
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Growth
Transportation Information: Martina is easily accessible via the 4/5/6, N/Q/R, & L trains.