Marta is looking for talented and motivated Expeditors to join the team!
Our restaurant is inspired by the tradition of rustic Roman style cuisine. The team at Marta is committed to technical excellence and this experience promises to accelerate the careers of dedicated and professional cooks.
This position requires a strong understanding of both back of house and front of house steps of service, command of all food menus and excellent communication skills.
- Previous Experience as an Expeditor
- Strong Food and Beverage Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Command of DOH Standards
- Ability to work with POS systems
- Generous Paid Time Off (after 90 days of employment)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (after 90 days of employment)
- Accident Insurance, Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Options (after 6 months of employment)
- 401(k) with Company Match (after 1 year of employment)
- Flexible Spending Account
- USHG Employee Dining Program
- Corporate Discounts (cell phone, gym membership, spa, rental car discounts and many more!)
- Educational Opportunities on-site and through USHG
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Growth