Union Square Events is seeking Line Cooks to join our team!
Union Square Events is searching for talented Line Cooks for our high volume commissary kitchen. We produce food for anything from a 5 course tasting menu, to bulk production for stadiums and arenas, and everything in between. We are looking for Line Cooks with a background in any of the following areas- Restaurants, Catering, Commissary kitchens, B&I, and Retail Kitchens. Most importantly, we are searching for employees who are not only talented, but excited to learn and grow with our company while upholding the family values that our business is built upon.
As a valued member of our team, your compensation will include the following benefits:
- Competitive pay based on your level of experience
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave (yes! even as an hourly employee!)
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.