Danny Meyer's Union Square Events is seeking Line Cooks to join our Bay Room team!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Manhatta and Porchlight to name a few! Bay Room is our new event space with jaw-dropping panoramic views of New York City from the 60th floor of the 28 Liberty building!
We are searching for talented Line Cooks with a background in any of the following areas- Restaurants, Catering, Commissary kitchens and Retail Kitchens. Most importantly, we are searching for cooks who are not only talented, but excited to learn and grow with our company while upholding the family values that our business is built upon. Hourly rates start between $15-$17 per hour.
As a valued member of our team, your compensation will include the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave (yes! even as an hourly employee!)
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.