Union Square Hospitality Group is seeking a Receiver to join the team at Marta!
Marta is seeking a Receiver for full-time employment (40 hours week with open availability). We are looking for self-motivated team players who are interested in helping to maintain the cleanliness of Marta’s equipment and facilities in compliance with Department of Health Standards. Compensation starts at $13/hr and includes eligibility for full health, dental and vision insurance after 90 days of employment.
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta and Porchlight to name a few!
As an important member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of :
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than in expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t-and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
Key responsibilities include:
- Check-in and receive all deliveries accurately and thoroughly.
- Have an understanding of the order sheets and invoices and be able to compare them to each other to ensure accurate delivery
- Have a general knowledge of different types of vegetables/herbs.
- Keep delivery areas clean and clear for multiple deliveries.
- Unpack and maintain dry storage goods, labeling and properly rotating product.