Union Square Events is looking for an Event Sales Coordinator!
Since opening Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has grown into an innovative family of food and hospitality businesses including fine dining restaurants, museum cafes, casual dining eateries, an executive training business and Union Square Events.
Established in 2005, Union Square Events has emerged as a culinary and operations leader within the hospitality industry. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, Union Square Events produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.
The Event Sales Coordinator will work closely with the Event Sales Managers to ensure efficient and seamless planning and execution of off-premises catered events, driving the cycle of Enlightened Hospitality. Daily responsibilities are both administrative and operational, and the Event Sales Coordinator is expected to work independently and collaboratively while embodying our Family Values.
Core tasks and key responsibilities:
- Support all client communications relating to the sales cycle for off-premises catered events, ensuring the highest quality experience for clients is consistently delivered, with the goal of meeting or exceed exceeding monthly and annual sales budget.
- Facilitate all internal communications relating to the production of events, while meeting weekly deadlines for completion of food, beverage, warehouse and rental equipment orders.
- Guide and support on-site event planning and execution, while embodying the Family Values.
As a valued member of our team, your compensation will include the following benefits:
- Option to participate in Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.