Union Square Events is seeking a talented individual to join our team as a
for the cafe located at the 9/11 Museum.
The café features Joe Coffee, In Pursuit of Tea, home-made pastry, and a small cafe menu.
We are looking for someone who can work the positions of Cashier, Barista, Expediter & Busser!
We are seeking candidates with immediate availability, along with weekend & evening availability.
This is an hourly, non-tipped position.
Requirements and Skills:
- Barista experience required
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience in a supervisor/manager role
- Experience in Cultural Institutions and Knowledge of the NYC area is a plus
- Food Preparation Knowledge
- Food Safety Knowledge
- POS Systems experience (Revel and Breadcrumb preferred)
- Food Handlers Certificate is a requirement
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.