Union Square Hospitality Group is seeking an AM Pastry Production Cook to join the team at Union Square Events!
We are looking for full time AM Production Pastry Cooks with a passion for desserts, great attitude, work hard and a desire to learn.Ideal candidates must have a strong work ethic, able to lift 50 pounds and stand for 8+ hours. Reliability is key to the success of the team. He/she must have the ability to read and follow menus and recipes, complete basic mathematical calculations, and possess strong communication skills, and the ability to work within a team environment.
As a valued member of our team, your compensation will include the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave (yes! even as an hourly employee!)
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.