Union Square Events is seeking a Packaging and Packing Team Member to join the team!
The Packing-Packaging Team Member at Union Square Events is responsible for the daily execution of packing finished goods and pack outs of completed orders. The Packing-Packaging Team member will actively maintain an organized work space and is responsible for the inventory of all finished items in production. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, have strong attention to detail, and be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- 1+ years catering experience or relevant work
- Understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills
- Knowledge of understanding of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures
- Food Handler Certification (preferred)
Competitive Benefits Package:
- We offer competitive pay based on your level of experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Flex Spending
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Paid Time Off and Paid Parental Leave
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.