Union Square Events is seeking a Production Sous Chef to join the team!
As a member of Union Square Events, you will be responsible for high-volume food production for our catered events. The position requires a wide range of food knowledge and an understanding of producing food for all types of off-site special events.
- Executes and supervises food production while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Coordinates kitchen staff and resources according to production needs
- Organizes production planning for a large variety of menus
- Assists in hiring, development, training and mentoring staff
- Oversees off-site execution of special events and event team
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.