Union Square Hospitality Group is seeking Bartenders to join the team at Marta!
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
As an important member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave (yes! even as an hourly employee!)
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of :
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t-and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- Maintain an understanding of the proper steps of service. Consistently execute them with efficiency and grace while multitasking and maintaining a sense of urgency throughout service.
- Anticipate guest needs and create strong guest relationships. Guest recognition is critical
- Stay up to date on all beverage and food menu changes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all signature cocktails (ingredients, spec, build).
- Demonstrate working knowledge of 30 core classics set forth by Beverage Director.
- Act as part of the team to maintain the high standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout all areas of the bar both before, during and after service.