Union Square Events is seeking a
to join the team!
This position is currently based full-time in Houston, TX.
The Concessions Manager is responsible for leading the operation’s pursuit of enlightened hospitality. This business leader is expected to use our company culture, systems and operational standards to deliver top line sales, bottom line results, and enthusiastic raves from our guests, our operating partner; Aramark, our brand partner; Shake Shack and the venue management of Minute Maid Park. At all times, The Concessions Manager leads with a natural inclination to embody and teach our family values of Excellence, Hospitality, Entrepreneurial Spirit, and Integrity.
Operational duties include:
- Ensure locations are properly stocked and set up prior to day of event
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Understand and adhere to Shake Shack site audit and NSF audit
- Adhere to Aramark Food Sanitation and Health Standards
- Coordinate with the team for end of month inventory counts and duties
- Provide support during the loading/stocking of the stadium
- Supporting the team while overseeing the cleaning and sanitation of the stadium
• At least 2 years of concession or venue management in an athletic arena.
• Operating knowledge of high volume, fast casual food service operations.
• Possess accuracy in cash handling.
• An expertise in leading, training, and mentoring hospitality teams.
• A strong financial acumen to drive sales and impact bottom line results.
• Ability to professionally represent our brand and business partner in all forms of communication and interactions with employees, guests, clients, and business partners.
• Basic computer skills required to order product, schedule employees and conduct monthly inventory.
• Fluency of the English language, Spanish preferred.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be able to work in environments with fluctuating temperatures.
• Must be able to be on your feet for the majority of the work day.
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.