Union Square Events is Seeking a talented
to be a part of the team!
Title: Culinary Station Supervisor
Reports to: Production Sous Chef(s)
Job Summary: The Station Supervisor (Savory) position is responsible for working with the culinary team at the USE commissary to produce food for a wide array of businesses and menus.
Core Tasks and Key Responsibilities
- Execute and supervise daily food production based on guidance from Culinary Management team
- Arrive on time and in the proper uniform on a daily basis
- Possess a general knowledge of food safety and sanitation
- Show a high level of motivation and hunger to learn
- Work well in collaboration with a team
- Show an ability to communicate with team members and management team
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.