We are seeking
Concession Stand Workers
to join our Citi Field Concession Team.
These are seasonal, high-volume hourly food service positions and our ideal candidates are not only enthusiastic, but highly motivated and passionate about hospitality, food and beverage. You will work with the Union Square Sports & Entertainment team at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets.
Concessions include: Shake Shack, Blue Smoke, El Verano Taqueria, Cantina, and Box Frites
• 1+ years previous food service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Cash handling experience required
• Knowledge of concession-style food, service, and beverage programs
• Knowledge of basic cooking techniques
• Knowledge of DOH policies and practices
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes days, nights and weekends
• Ability to stand, reach with arms and hands, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch more than 50% of the time
• Ability to repeatedly lift heavy objects ranging from 10 to 50lbs
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.