B&I Catering Attendant
Union Square Events (640 West 28th Street NY, NY)
Union Square Events is seeking a
to join the team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the setup & maintenance of daily buffet items and all daily catering food services within our B&I businesses
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the FOH (Front of house) food service area & BOH (Back of house) prep & area.
- Required to assist clients in a friendly, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Assist during service any foodservice area in need of replenishing supplies.
- May be required to organize and replenish beverage and other Conference Catering Goods.
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to reach, bend, wipe, lift, push and pull.
- Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers.
- Must adhere to all safety and Company Policies.
Scheduling Requirements and Additional Information:
- The role will require daytime hours, Monday through Friday.
- Business casual work environment fill with fun, passionate people.
Food Sanitation Knowledge
Food and Personal Safety Knowledge
Client Facing Communications
Union Square Events (USE) is the catering and venue hospitality business from Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group (USHG). Based in Manhattan's Hudson Yards, USE creates experiences to savor that are rooted in USHG's 30-year heritage of culinary excellence and Enlightened Hospitality. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, USE produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.