The USHG Legal team is seeking a Law School Summer Intern to join us for a full-time internship during the Summer of 2019.
The Legal Intern will work closely with the Chief Legal Officer and Associate General Counsel to support and strengthen the Legal Team’s systems and processes.
The legal intern will have first-hand exposure to the legal and business operations of an industry-leading hospitality company and handle assignments in a variety of practice areas, including corporate governance, complex commercial transactions, real estate, employment, intellectual property and liquor licensing.
The weekly schedule will range from 30-35 hours per week. The Legal Intern must receive academic credit for this unpaid internship.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least one year of law school
- Familiarity with contractual concepts
- General understanding of corporate drafting
- General understanding of real property concepts
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative & following through on assignments with minimal supervision
- Superior verbal & written communication