We are seeking talented Dining Room and Culinary staff with a true passion for hospitality!
WHERE: 2 Lexington Avenue (At 21st Street), Located At The Gramercy Park Hotel
WHEN: Every Friday from 12 pm to 1:30 pm
We are seeking individuals who have great communication skills,
strong work ethic, passion for hospitality, commitment to excellence
and who understand the importance of teamwork.
Ability to multi-task is a must.
Questions: email us here.
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
As an important member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
by the rustic cuisine of the Eternal City. Overlooking Gramercy Park, Maialino captures the warmth and comfort of a true neighborhood trattoria, reimagined for its contemporary setting. Executive Chef Matt Spivey’s thoughtful Italian cuisine blends the rich cultures of both New York City and Rome. Sourced from its local family of farmers and suppliers, Maialino integrates quality, seasonal ingredients throughout the menu, including Executive Pastry Chef Jessica Weiss’ beautiful, rustic desserts. The restaurant is open continuously throughout the day, serving breakfast, lunch, weekend brunch, dinner, and late night, as well as to-go coffee and pastries.