Server Assistant - Untitled
The Whitney (99 Gansevoort St. NY, NY)
Untitled is looking for Server Assistants to join our team!
- A general understanding of the proper steps of service required of all Front of House service positions
- A base understanding of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
- A sense of urgency and strong work ethic to coordinate table pacing and maintain sections with Servers
- Menu and beverage knowledge is kept current as menus evolve
- Have a the ability to learn and maintain the Department of Health (DOH) food safety standards
- Derives pleasure from providing hospitality
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Excellent emotional self awareness under pressure while maintaining a graceful, warm presence
- Curious Intelligence to continue learning in the position
- Open availability
Opportunities for career growth within Union Square Hospitality Group
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and matching 401K and more!
- Access to USHG Career Development Counselling
- Access to USHG Learning and Development Training and Enrichment opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.