Make a meaningful impact as a Facilities Manager at Maialino!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta and Porchlight to name a few!
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for inspecting, maintaining and repairing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems to ensure optimal operating results. The successful candidate will oversee the company’s facility operations, manage staff, manage office moves and manage janitorial duties, all while remaining in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
As an important member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of:
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgement- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t- and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
- At least 2 years of Facilities Management experience
- Ability to perform light maintenance repairs
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Diplomatic Communication skills with high level of integrity
- Proficient knowledge of systems and processes in operations
- Ability to lead and empower a team
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and leadership in employee relations matters