Make a meaningful impact as an Outbound Sales & Marketing Director at Manhatta!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta and Porchlight to name a few!
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Key Responsibilities (More details here)
- Develop, collaborate on and oversee marketing efforts on behalf of Manhatta, ensuring a consistent and thoughtful brand identity (aligned with sales efforts) via strategic positioning, messaging, and content creation.
- Drive brand awareness through on-site events and programming as well as representing Manhatta at industry and community events. Liaise with media and partners, ensuring consistent and on-brand communication and driving strategic marketing and PR goals.
- Drive effective digital communications for Manhatta, including developing content strategy, overseeing website management, email marketing, and social media presence.
- Develop and maintain ongoing standardization of onboarding and training programs for all new Sales team to ensure awareness of expectations for cultural development, sales targets, entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking to leave our guests raving after each event.
- Foster positive interdepartmental communication in order to increase efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of:
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t- and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- 5-7 years of Sales, Marketing, PR or Communications experience
- Experience in Hospitality a plus
- Experience in sales and/or building relationships with partner
- Experience building comprehensive marketing campaigns, including managing social media channels
Field marketing or event production experience a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing/communications or a related field. Master’s Degree a plus.